Hide Flat Items in Your Wallet
The Stash Card looks like a stack of 3 credit cards from the sides, but has a shallow cavity for you to conceal flat items like:
- SD or memory cards
- SIM cards
- Folded cash
- Razor or ceramic razor
- Handcuff shim
- Gold coins (depends on thickness)
- Some keys (depends on thickness)
- Some lockpicks (depends on thickness)
- Some gold or silver coins (depends on thickness)
...and anything else that fits! The cavity depth is just about .125" (aka 1/8" or 3mm approx.).
We include a piece of removable, fairly thick and gummy double-sided tape to keep contents from rattling around, but you can replace that with flatter double-side tape or fun-tack (the gummy stuff used to put posters on the wall).
Put the Stash Card stack in with some real credit cards and it's invisible from the edge with a cursory inspection. It's not a deep cover concealment device, but it is a handy way to transport flat items in a wallet and keep them organized and discreet.
We run a fine-tipped pencil lead down the grooves of all 4 sides to create some extra visual distinction between the "layers." The edges look a little grimy, the way a stack of cards that has been carried in your pocket look after awhile
- Sterile - no brand or other markings
- Made in USA - 3D printed by G3D Printables for CPG based on our design