This is NOT a survival, escape, medical or tool kit (there are lots of great ones already on the market). This is something different - a MAYHEM MAKER KIT - containing the MATERIALS you need to make, carry and conceal a variety of tools and weapons, wherever you may roam.
The contents of the kit are innocuous enough to easily pass into non-permissive environments, and versatile enough to give you a leg up when creating or modifying tools at your destination.
There are over 20 multi-purpose items in the kit, just add your imagination. Pairs well with our B.A.T. Coin (can be brought anywhere) and/or our B.A.T. Trident (can be brought anywhere blades are allowed).
A short list of ideas for using the kit is at the bottom of this page.
Included in the Mayhem Maker Kit:
- 2.75" x 0.25" black G10 rod - these are "artisanally" hand-cut, some variation may occur
- 2x washers 1.25" OD w/ 0.25" hole
- Rubber tube 3"
- Mini clip-on glow stick
- 2" x 3" piece of 80 grit sandpaper
- 2" x 3" piece of 220 grit sandpaper
- 2x mini emory boards
- Mini tube of superglue
- 2" safety pin
- 3" length heat shrink (0.5" diameter with 3:1 shrink ratio)
- Ranger band (innertube) small
- Ranger band (innertube) large - these are hand-cut, some variation may occur
- 1 black rubber band, #16 size
- Velcro One-Wrap thin tie
- Tiny rare earth magnet
- 6' 200# Kevlar cord
- 9' black hemp cord
- 2x 20" dental floss (individually wrapped, mint)
- Hinged metal container, matte black, approx. 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.9" – the finish is NOT durable, so enjoy the “patina of time” as you use it
- Crystal BIC pen (does not fit in container)
IDEAS FOR USING THE KIT
- Use abrasives/concrete/carpet to sharpen pen, optionally wrap with hemp and/or heat shrink for grip
- Use abrasives/concrete to sharpen G10 rod, make butt-cap with hemp, make sheath out of rubber tube with Kevlar static line
- Use dental floss as a breakaway lashing to hold tools in place
- Use Kevlar as a friction saw to cut G10 rod, zipties, etc.
- Use safety pin to attach rubber tube sheath to clothing
- Use rare earth magnet on exterior of box to temporarily attach it to a metal surface
- Use metallic interior of box to reflect/direct more light from the glow stick
- Use Ranger Bands to secure a tool to your belt
- Use emory boards to touch up the edge on a blade
- Glue sandpaper sheets to the handle of an improvised weapon/tool to add grip
- Use washers for more grip on Kevlar friction saw
- We could keep going with these all day.... tag us @covertproductsgroup and #mayhemkit with your ideas
Note: This kit was inspired by training with @EdsManifesto, but this is NOT implying in any way that he endorses this kit!