Here's a fun one...
This product started as an idea in 2015 as a simple modification to a common EDC item that can go anywhere. 3D printing technology and materials have improved since then, and now the Impact Cap is a reality.
It functions as an impact force multiplier. The Impact Cap fits over the cap of a standard lip balm (most brands), and the dum-dum shaped solid prongs focus and magnify strikes. You can probably hit harder than you would expect with this. If you happen to be a Dim Mak master with dry and cracked lips, this may check multiple boxes in your life.
Is it a sledgehammer? No. Is it a lead sap? No. (But you can't take those on a plane or through metal detectors or pass a pat-down with them.)
Here's the rundown:
- Impact Cap fits over the cap of most standard lip balms
- A dot of "fun tack" mounting putty keeps the Impact Cap connected to the lip balm cap so it can be removed as needed
- The Impact Cap does not affect the function or hygiene of the lip balm in any way
- Comes with a new, sealed tube of classic ChapStick ® or slip it onto your favorite tube
- Impact Cap is made of black PA12 3D printed plastic, stronger than your average 3D printed plastic
- 3D printed in USA