Multi-faceted pocket-sized highly-hyphenated EDC multi-tool with non-terrestrial origins.
The B.A.T. TRI-TOOL is perfect for everyday carry (EDC) and designed specifically for you to OPEN - TURN - PIERCE - POP - SCRAPE... and look good doing it!
TL;DR... THE FUNCTIONS
The Bring Anywhere Tool TRI-TOOL (or B.A.T. TRI-TOOL for short) is inspired by the ANCIENT ASTRONAUT theory. Our design brief for this EDC tool was:
"Archaeologists expect to find just another tomb, but uncover a cache of relics buried for thousands of years. One of them stands out as being a tool from another place... another time... another world."
This is our vision of that tool.
The TRI-TOOL is made of hardened stainless steel and can be safely carried in your pocket. It has one pointy-enough tip you can use for slicing, but NO SHARP EDGE so you can take it with you just about everywhere, and use it in public without anyone giving it a second thought. It has no moving parts, so there is no "click" like a pocketknife before it can be used.
WHAT IT DOES
The TRI-TOOL has several multi-purpose tools built in:
- Scribe Tip (1) - pointy, but not edge sharp. It's about as fine as a screwdriver tip, making it safe for pocket carry but still able to open packages and pierce coffee cup lids easily.
- Flathead Screwdriver/Pry Tip (2)
- Phillips Head Screwdriver Tip (3)
- Scraper (4) - remove labels or spark ferro rods for survival. Not sharp like a blade.
- Bottle Opener (5)
- Reflector (6) - comes with a SOLAS reflective sticker that you can choose to attach for emergency signaling, or leave off for stealth.
- Keyring hole - The keyring attachment point and pierced texture provide a solid grip and better leverage.
- Comes with a soft Tyvek (woven paper-plastic) slipcover
A 3D printed sheath is available as an option. This product was originally launched on Kickstarter and is now available for delivery through CPG.